pick up lines alphabet
How To Talk To Girls – 7 Of The Best Pick Up Lines
You want to meet her. You can’t stop staring at her. You just have to get in front of her. But what do you say? What interesting thing can you possibly have to say that’s not only going to intrigue her, but keep her interested enough to want to continue talking to you? Do you start with a simple hello or do you go for something a bit more cliché? Though pick up lines get a bad rap, sometimes they can be a life saver if you can’t think of the right thing to say to that gorgeous woman sitting across the bar from you. Remember that you need to really make it count, so it’s crucial to choose a pick up line that’s funny and memorable. She’s probably heard them all before, so go for something original. Here are some of the best pick up lines to help you along the way.
7 Best Pick Up Lines of All Times
1. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put you and I together. There’s no doubt that it’s cliché, but to get the nerve to use it shows courage and a sense of humor. Not only that, but as pick up lines go this is a rather cheesy and “cutesy” one so it can be a great way to get in to talk to her further. Try it out for an opener that will make her giggle and go “awww”!
2. Oh, is that bruise from when you feel from heaven? Even the most well put together woman tends to melt just a little bit when she hears her referred to as an angel. Though she may not let you see that, she may find you cute enough to continue talking to. Be sure that as you deliver a line like this that it doesn’t come across creepy, but rather cute and complimentary.
3. How does it feel to be the most beautiful girl in the room? One big warning with this one-be sure that you don’t say this within earshot of her girlfriends. You don’t want to start off the conversation by offending those that she’s there with. However every woman likes to be called beautiful whether she’s willing to admit it or not. You may even get a blush out of this one!
4. Is your dad a thief? Because someone stole the stars and put them in your eyes! Has this one been around forever? Sure! However it’s a winner because you’re playing into not only family but how “magical” she really is. This can be a nice opener and is sure to get a little giggle in that you were brave enough to actually use it! One side note-this may not go over well if she happens to have “daddy issues”, but how can you possibly know that?!
5. Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes. Okay come on, that’s a surefire way to get a smile. Cheesy? Of course! A real winner to get her to open up a bit? Yes, even for the most well put together woman! Try it out and see how interested she is in talking to you after you start out with that little gem.
6. I think I need to call heave and tell them that they lost one of their angels. Again, you call a woman an angel and you are sure to start off on the right foot. There may be the exception of the woman who thinks of herself more as a devil, but those aren’t really the girls you want to talk to anyhow. You start with a “cutesy” enough pick up line as to call her an angel, and you can consider yourself in!
7. You must be tired – you’ve been running through my mind all night. We’ve all heard it before, but when’s the last time that you actually heard somebody deliver it? This is a good one to try out for a laugh, so be sure that you keep your tone up beat with a smile in your voice as you deliver this one. It will show that you don’t take yourself too seriously, and that’s always a good thing!
[mage lang=”tbs” source=”answers”]pick up lines alphabet[/mage]
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Originally posted 2005-05-31 00:03:32.