pick up lines muffin
Ina Garten Brunch Recipes
Unlike popular belief cooking need not be tedious. You can have plenty of fun putting together various vegetables, flour, nuts and spices if only you know the correct way to do so. That is when Ina Garten, a former White House nuclear policy analyst and now the host of Barefoot Contessa, a food program comes to out rescue. This wonderful self taught cook tells you how to make delicious recipes without slogging in the kitchen. Doesn’t it sound good? So pick out the ingredients, get your oven started and have an awesome time preparing these Ina Garten brunch recipes.
Easy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Sweet Potatoes (medium, peeled) – 2
- Olive Oil – 2 tbsp
- Black Pepper – (ground) ½ tsp
- Light Brown Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Kosher Salt – ½ tsp (some extra to sprinkle)
- To begin making this recipe, heat the oven to 450 degrees. Once that is done cut the sweet potatoes lengthwise. When that is done cut each half into 3 long spears.
- Now put the cut pieces on a sheet pan and toss with the olive oil. When that is done spread the sweet potatoes in one layer.
- Next combine the other ingredients and sprinkle it on potatoes. Once you have done that bake the potatoes for 15 minutes and then use a spatula to turn them. Now bake for another 5 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle the ready fries with salt and serve hot.
Simple Hash Browns
- Unsalted Butter – 5 tbsp
- Boiled Potatoes (peeled and diced into ½ inches) – 1 ½ pounds
- Yellow Onions (chopped) – 1 ½ cups
- Kosher Salt – 2 ½ tsp
- Black Pepper (ground) – 1 tsp
- Flat Parsley (minced) – 2 tbsp
- Scallions (minced) – 2 tbsp
- First take the butter in a large sauté pan. Once that is done take the onions, potatoes, salt and pepper and cook them over a medium low flame for about 15 to 20 minutes. Do remember to let the potatoes to cook for about 6 minutes before turning the ingredients. Put off the flame once the potatoes are golden brown in color.
Nutritious Country French Omelet
- Olive Oil – 1 tbsp
- Bacon (thick-cut) – 3 slices (1/3 inch pieces)
- Yukon Gold Potatoes – 2 (1/3 inch diced)
- Some Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper (freshly ground)
- Eggs – 6
- Milk – 3 tbsp
- Unsalted Butter – 1tbsp
- Chives (fresh, chopped) – 1 tbsp
- To start making this recipe preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Now take a 10 inch ovenproof omelet pan or a cast iron skillet and heat some olive oil in it. When the oil is hot add the bacon and cook over a medium low flame until the bacon is brown and crisp. Once the bacon is ready take a slotted spoon and remove the bacon to a plate that is lined with a paper towel.
- Once you have completed the above steps take the potatoes and put them in a pan and then sprinkle some salt and pepper. Then take a pan and cook the potatoes over a medium low heat for about 10 minutes until the potatoes are tender and brown. Now put it on the plate along with the bacon.
- Now take the milk and beat the eggs with it. Then add ½ teaspoon of salt and ¼ teaspoon of pepper. Next remove the fat from the bacon and potato pan and put the pan over low heat. Add the butter in the pan and once it has melted add the egg mixture and then sprinkle the bacon, chives and potatoes evenly on the top. Place the pan in the oven for about 8 minutes and serve hot.
Delicious Sticky Buns
- Unsalted Butter – 2 tbsp
- Light Brown Sugar – 1/3 cup
- Pecans (cut into large pieces) – ½ cup
- Frozen Puff Pastry (defrosted) – 1 package
Ingredients for the Filling:
- Unsalted Butter (melted and cooled) – 2 tbsp
- Light Brown Sugar – 2/3 cup
- Cinnamon (ground) – 3 tsp
- Raisins – 1 cup
- To begin making this brunch recipe preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Now take a 12 cup standard muffin tin and place it on a sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Once that is done take a bowl of an electric mixer that is fitted with a paddle attachment and in it combine the butter and brown sugar. Next place 1 rounded tablespoon of this mixture in each of the muffin cups. Now take the pecans and distribute it evenly among the muffin cups on top of the mixture.
- Next take a wooden board or a stone surface and lightly flour it. Then unfold a pastry puff sheet with the folds going left to right. Now take the melted butter and brush the whole sheet with it. Once that is done leave a 1 inch border on the puff pastry and then sprinkle each sheet with1/3 of the brown sugar, 1½ teaspoon of the cinnamon and ½ cup of raisins.
- Now take the end nearest you and roll the pastry up snugly somewhat like a jelly roll around the filling. Finish making this roll with the seam side facing down and then trim about ½ inch and discard. Now take a knife and slice the roll into 6 equal pieces. Once that is complete place each piece into 6 of the muffin cups. Repeat these steps with the second sheet of the puff pastry.
- When the above steps are complete bake the buns for 30 minutes until the sticky buns are golden to dark brown on top. When ready wait for 5 minutes and then invert the buns on parchment paper. Now ease the filling as well as the pecans onto the buns using a spoon and then allow some more time to cool.
[mage lang=”en|es|fr|en” source=”answers”]pick up lines muffin[/mage]
Republished by Blog Post Promoter