pick up lines props
Pick Up Lines and Do They Work? I Put Them to the Test …
Pick Up Lines And Do They Work? I Put Them To The Test …
There is no perfect pickup line that’ll get consistent success when starting conversations with women. If you read an e-book or hear your friends say it’ll work then the chances are they probably haven’t tried putting it into action themselves.
I stumbled onto a few lines and I had to share some with you, these ‘pick up lines’ mentioned are really quite amusing …
1. Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only ten I see!
2. Baby, I’m no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!
3. Do you have a boyfriend? [No] Want one? [Yes] Well, when you want a MANfriend, come and talk to me…
4. Do you want to see something swell?
5. I’ve gotta thirst, baby, and you smell like my Gatorade.
6. Want to come see my HARD DRIVE? I promise it isn’t 3.5 inches and it ain’t floppy.
These are pretty lame I have to admit and putting them to some good use on real bona-fide attractive women (and already knowing the lines wont work) was a real challenge. The results you ask? Never use pick up lines as they are LAME.
LAME LAME LAME LAMO LAME
I’m sure you knew that already though.
Opinion openers are far better when it comes to starting conversations with women, this is from personal experience but also from the experience of my students when I instruct my dating courses on the weekend.
Simple Tips To Start Converstaions
1. Always have a conversational starter prepared; Even if it’s just “Hi … My name is Alex how is your night?”
Preferably it should be something better than this however should you be lost for words then you can default on this.
My conversation starter lately has been:
“Hey guys …I’m very surprised some of the most attractive women in the bar are sitting here by themselves with no guys surrounding them …what is the story behind that are you just unlucky in love?”
Then I would proceed on giving them some lame dating tips. This has given me the most success so far as I’ve been in the game and teaching this stuff.
2. Look relaxed and unwind those shoulders of yours and prop them back, keep your hands to your side or in your back pockets, keep ‘open’ body language at all times i.e try not to cross your arms, relax your facial expressions and SMILE.
3. Don’t look like a predator ‘surveying’ the scene, you should look like an outgoing, fun guy who wants to have fun as opposed to picking up or getting laid. So talk to the bartender, talk to guys and the bouncer, chat to old and ugly women THEN go in for the HOTTIES : > laugh and joke around with your buddies as much as you can.
4. Don’t have an agenda, the last thing you want to do is put pressure on yourself to perform. If you demand yourself to get 10 phone numbers, 5 makeouts and a one night stand then just imagine the load you’ll bear on your shoulders It’s unnecessary and isn’t productive to say the least.
5. Approach, simple and probably the most important, there’s no reason why this is the last point it just is : >
You must approach otherwise all that is learned from above or elsewhere will be in vain, you must put into practice what you’ve read as this is the only way to learn FAST without taking a workshop.
The most successful guys I know only want to enjoy themselves and kid around with women when they’re out, these guys from my own eyes GET LAID CONSISTENTLY.
Women it’s like they have a 6th sense and feel that you don’t want anything from them when you’re just kidding around and having a great time, most women will take to this and want to hang around you.
Rehearsed or Unrehearsed?
Stacked and rehearsed opinion openers are good when you’re first getting into learning
“attraction” as training wheels, however you should be able to drop the canned material after a few months of approaching.
Don’t get me wrong here …I still teach some opinion openers on my dating courses I hold depending on the skill level of my students however I always encourage them to use the material until it’s necessary to go on without.
Being genuine, honest and thinking/reacting in the moment is by far the best way to meet genuinely interesting women. It will be conveyed to women that you can keep up with them in ‘the game of wits’ and they’ll appreciate it.
In your corner,
Originally posted 2004-03-12 23:25:07.