sneaky pick up lines
Breaking the Ice – Secret Opening Lines For Approaching Women By Jamei Winters
The best pick up lines are ones that relate directly to the woman or situation you are presently dealing with. Random, cheesy pick up lines rarely work. I am going to share with you some of the most effective pick up lines that are sure to get results fast.
The push-pull theory gets her every time. Women love a challenge. By showing her attention, yet disinterest at the same time, she will find it hard to figure out if you, in fact, like her or not. This will get her curiosity running wild!
Here is an example:
YOU- “You seem like a cute girl, but I doubt we would get along”
HER- “WHY NOT!?”
YOU- “You just seem like you’re too nice of a girl for me”
HER- “Oh, Nooo, I am really NOT that nice”
YOU- “If that’s true, I’m scared already. Are you really a bad girl?”
YOU-“Hmmm. Well, how about I just keep you around as my little sister. Don’t get any crazy ideas.”
There you go. She’s like putty in your hands. She can’t understand why you wouldn’t be interested in her and this makes you a challenge. You now have her attention.
Now, how about when you get rejected? Are you ever stumped on what to say back, and end up walking off like a dog with his tail between his legs?
Here are a few sneaky comeback lines:
HER-“I’m sorry, but you just aren’t my type”
YOU-“WOW, you’re already hitting on me. We’ve barely spoken, and you are already thinking about dating me”
HER-“You seem like the player type”
YOU- “Actually, I am. Are you also into sports?”
You may run into a beautiful woman that you would like to approach, just about anywhere. As I said before, the best pick up lines, are ones that apply directly to the situation you are in.
Here are a few great opening lines to use in various places:
- Bars/Nightclubs- “Would you like to dance?” If she declines, don’t just walk away. Come back with “Well, since you aren’t interested in dancing, would you mind if I join you for some conversation?”
- Bars with Live Music- ” How do you like the band?”
- Restaurants- “I’ve never been here before, Anything in particular you would recommend?” or “Would you like to join me for a drink after dinner?”
- Beaches- “Would you be interested in a game of Frisbee?” or ” I’m making a quick run to the store, can I bring you back anything?”
- Grocery Store- “How do you know when these cantaloupes are ripe?”
- Laundromat- “Could you help me, do I need to wash these in cold or hot water?”
Notice, all of these lines are innocent and not at all pushy. Women won’t even realize your intentions. Pick up lines can actually be easy to come up with. Try your best to use a line which applies to your current situation and you will have a better chance of them working.
Originally posted 2004-03-25 01:45:37.